SAP Middle East & North Africa (MENA) is recognized as one of the fastest growing global markets for SAP. Due to this exponential growth, industry forecasts show that we need to grow the number of certified SAP consultants substantially over the next 3 years. Currently, we have 175 customers in Oman alone and, given our commitment to growing the business further, this figure is set to increase dramatically over the coming years. This makes it the perfect time to take this training program start your exciting career as a Certified SAP Consultant.
Please review the attached document for more information on the Program, along with the following links which will give you more background on SAP:
SAP’s Corporate Profile Video
SAP MENA’s Youtube channel
What we offer you:
- 3 month SAP training program at no cost to you, including training on the integration between SAP ERP solutions and a more in-depth look at SAP’s HR solution or the MM solution, as well as hands-on simulated project exercises for knowledge transfer into practice.
- Additional training on presentation skills, communication skills and other soft skills required to be a successful, industry-ready consultant;
- Upon successful completion of the certification exams at the end of the Program, you will have Official Business Solutions Certification (TERP10), as well as either Associate Level SAP HR Certification or Associate Level SAP MM Certification. This will enable you to explore various career paths and opportunities within the SAP ecosystem;
- Introduction to Oman-based SAP Customers and Partners upon successful completion of the Program.
What we require from a candidate:
- All candidates must be Omani National;
- The Program is open to both Male and Female candidates;
- Candidates will preferably be a bachelor of Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Enterprise Computing, Computer Engineering, HR or any other related discipline;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA not less than 2.75;
- All candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career in either the private or the public sector;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capability, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office;
- Availability from 9am – 6pm from Sunday to Thursday throughout the 3 month training period is required – the course will run from 6th October to 29th December in Salalah, Oman.
- Availability to attend an Assessment Center on 22nd, 23rd or 24th September in Salalah is also required.
What is the selection process?
A specific selection process will take place in Salalah to identify the talent with the highest potential and those who are demanding the best from their career. The half-day session will include an interview, a written language assessment, a test of your cognitive ability and a personality profile assessment.
I want to apply. What should I do?
- To register your application, please click the following link and apply with your CV in English; SAP Mawared Training Program – Salalah
- Let us contact you!