Center for English as a Second Language & Academic Preparation (CEAP) offers the General Foundation Program (GFP) that prepares students for higher education. The GFP is open to all non-native speakers of English who wish to improve their English, pursue their studies in higher education, or further their professional careers.
The program is based on an integrated-skill approach and is designed to help our students get the best learning experience. Learning, to that effect, is pretty much student-centered and our teachers engage in best teaching practices.
Programs offered: 1-General Foundation Program (GFP)
- Assisting students in enhancing their English language proficiency in the four language skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking) with an emphasis on critical thinking;
- Improving students’ knowledge in basic and applied /pure mathematic skills;
- Reinforcing students’ knowledge in basic computer applications.
- Equipping students with the fundamental study skills that will help them succeed in their higher studies.
Why MCBS GFP?
- Experienced and international faculty
- Unique curriculum: engaging teaching methods
- Friendly environment
- Diverse students
- Four levels
- Day & Evening classes
- Plenty of extra-curricular activities
- Books every semester free of charge
- Extra support at the Student Success Center.