The Mission of Modern College of Business and Science is to facilitate learning and growth in knowledge, skills, innovation and technical know-how that will best serve the community in the 21st Century.
MCBS will achieve its mission through the following emphasis:
Student and Academic Excellence
- Offering experiential learning, and establish technology savvy culture.
- Embedding in teaching, tools of self and lifelong learning to equip students with valuable know-how and skills which will ensure students to excel in workspace.
- Updating the curriculum according to the local market needs and international best practices.
- Equipping students with effective communication, open exchanges of views, tolerance and appreciation of others point of views.
- Training students to be innovative and offer them entrepreneurial skills.
Institution (Modern College of Business and Science)
- Broadening and strengthen internal processes.
- Improve and standardize the recruitment processe.
- Improve administrative and Human Resources policies.
Staff & Faculty
- Ensuring continuous professional development of the faculty and support staff.
- Support and encourage employees to conduct self-assessments and professional development plans.
- Ensure that staff and faculty are supported in their professional development.
Research, Consultancy and Development
- Faculty contribution towards creation and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Support and encourage faculty to contribute towards research, development and consultancy as well as institutional research.
Outreach and Engagement
- MCBS involvement in the transfer of knowledge to local community.
- Support local community by offering much needed training and services in areas of its expertise.
- Assist in transfer of knowledge through open lectures and talks on topics of interest to the local community and events.
- Develop a productive relationship with other regional and local academic institutions to ensure advancement of knowledge and research.
- Cooperate and develop relationships with local and international academic institutions in knowledge sharing for better and cost effective services.