The MCBS Library provides access to information in electronic, print, audiovisual, and multimedia formats. The library provides a comfortable environment and helpful services to support reading, research, and individual and group study.
The library attempts to fully meet the needs of the staff and the students. Its principal mission is to provide high quality educational and personal services and it is committed to developing collections in support of the present and future teaching and research objectives. The library is open during regular teaching hours.
Resources available in the library include:
- general and course-related books that may be borrowed by students and staff
- reference books for use in the library
- local and international newspapers in print and online
- magazines and journals on a wide variety of topics
- online access to journals and magazines
- e-books, online documents and reports