- Students can take Math and IT placement tests twice only. The first attempt is free and the second attempt must be paid for starting from Fall 2019.
- Students can take both attempts during the same semester or different semesters.
- If a student fails a course, he/she can still take the Math/IT placement test once and it must be paid.
- Students can pay for the Math/IT placement test at the Accounts Department.
- Students must bring the payment receipt on the placement test day.
- Students should book for the placement test at least one day before the exam from Registration office.
- Students registered for ( MATH 10, MATH 20, MATH 21, COSC 10 ) are not allowed to book for the test until they check their final grades.
- Students should be at the placement test venue at least 15 minutes before the test.
- Practice questions paper for the placement tests are available at the registration office.
- Students Must provide “Civil ID” to be able to sit for the placemat test.
|22nd of January, 2020
|23rd of January, 2020