All new students will take several examinations beginning with the English Proficiency Examination. As students progress through the program and other subjects are added like Mathematics and IT, students will take additional proficiency examinations to determine their levels of proficiency in these subjects. Based on the results of the English examination, students will be placed into Levels 1 to 4 of English and into the appropriate Mathematics and/or IT classes.
Students can also test out of all Foundation Program requirements and start academic classes on a full time basis.
- Students should book for the placement test at least one day before the exam from Registration office.
- Students registered for ( MATH 10, MATH 20, COSC 10 ) are not allowed to book for the test until they check their final grades.
- Students should be at the placement test venue at least 15 minutes before the test.
- Practice questions paper for the placement tests are available at the registration office.
- Students Must provide “Civil ID” to be able to sit for the placemat test.
- Students are allowed to sit ONLY once for each placement test per semester.
Mathematics and IT Placement Test Spring 2017
|11 Dec 2016||Sunday||Maryam alwashahi||12:00 - 13:00||3008|
|14 Dec 2016||Wednesday||Mohanambal ravi||13:00 - 14:00||3008|
|21 Dec 2016||Wednesday||Rushiel||10:00 – 11:00||3008|
|22 Dec 2016||Thursday||Maryam alwashahi||12:00 - 13:00||3008|
|10 Jan 2017||Tuesday||Mohanambal ravi||12:00 - 13:00||3003|
|11 Jan 2017||Wednesday||Rushiel||14:00 - 15:00||3003|
|15 Jan 2017||Sunday||Mis-Maryam||13:00 – 14:00||3001|
|19 Jan 2017||Monday||Mis- Rushiel||14:00 – 15:00||3003|
|English Placement Test||Mathematics & IT Placement Test|